How exposed is your business?
Cyber threats are a major risk that all businesses face in our digitally connected world. UK firms are estimated to have faced around 200,000 internet-borne cyber attacks each in the first quarter of 2019 – equivalent to one per minute.
The impact to your business can be costly. Average losses from breaches have soared from £176,000 to £283,360; an increase of 61% based on some estimates. Ransomware, DDoS and data breaches along with other malicious cyber attacks continue to remain a threat. As an Internet Service Provider we understand the threat that businesses face and we’re well aware of the huge financial cost and damage cyber threats can cause to a brand.
Having our customers become the next victim and headline of a data breach, DDoS, spyware or ransomware is not an option for us. That’s why we’re providing a complimentary security health-check for all our valued customers, to provide them with an up-to-date view on the health of their network.
What are the benefits?
As Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001 holders, your security health-check will bring you closer to being Cyber Essentials certified. Additionally, your business will be more aligned with industry security standards based on the threats and recommendations we highlight from our health-check report that provides you with:
- A traffic light reading that shows your network health score.
- A prioritised list of threats to your business based on real time threat intelligence.
- Maturity scoring of your cyber security controls with a recommended maturity score target.
- Expert recommendations from our cyber security team.
- A roadmap to improve your network health score including quick wins and strategic initiatives.