From a single server to fully managed infrastructure, our technical teams will work with your business to create the right data centre solution. Our services are about more than just space and power. They are designed to deliver the benefits of colocation, while giving you control over costs, performance, risk and business continuity.
Our solutions scale with the demands of your business and offer an operational expense model without the cost of ownership of on-site infrastructure. We’ve invested in enterprise-grade data centre facilities so that our customers don’t have to. Our premium facilities are designed to offer a suite of services ranging from individual server deployments, to housing and managing complete infrastructure capabilities.
- High performance, low latency, high availability
- A range of prime DC locations, from central London to intentionally remote and resilient
- Excellent transport links
- Exceptional connectivity to all major national and international carriers and CDN providers
- Multiple, resilient power supplies
- Highly secure, with on-site staff, pass controls and biometrics
- 24/7 authorised access
- ISO accredited in Security (27001) and IT Service Management (20000)
- A single SLA
Technology with a
We understand data centres. We’ve been providing these services for over a decade. We also understand our customers; what they value and what makes their lives easier when they use our services.
We’ve invested time in understanding what makes a data centre a comfortable, effective and productive space that helps customers work efficiently. Our BackStage area offers simple but effective features such as a charging station for phones, free tools and spare parts, a stocked kitchen for refreshments, ‘crash-carts’ and chairs to work at — differentiators that make using our suite compared to others a much better experience. Add to that a dedicated in-suite engineer to help with technical issues, and you have an excellent customer experience.
Unique backstage facilities
- Full-time in-suite engineer and NOC presence
- 24/7 support from our dedicated UK-based service desk, backed by industry leading customer feedback scores
- BackStage area with tools and spares available (patch leads, SFPs, rack rails, etc)
- Phone charging station
- Chairs and crash-carts for comfortable working
- Stocked kitchen
- Our own in-suite CCTV
- Additional monitoring and security options available