Rolling out a major IT project can revolutionise your business. And if there’s one person who can turn it into a smooth, seamless experience, it’s a great project manager. Here our Head of Project Delivery, Chris Topping, outlines six sure-fire ways to make the most of your IT projects – and add a ton of extra value to your team.
- Lay everything out at your kick-off meeting
- Don’t be afraid to be completely honest
- Share the way you like to work
- Be clear how you want to be updated
- Speak up as soon as possible
- Treat your project manager like a partner